Stag'D is definitely in its beginning stages, but it is great tool to use in the classroom. It definitely introduces digital storytelling on another level. There is even a place for student to put their name as the director.
How to integrate it into the classroom: There are various ways that you can integrate this into your classroom. Thanks to the Edublogger, iLearn Technology for some of the suggestions.
- Re-tell a story to demonstrate comprehension
- Illustrate historical events
- Create commercials that persuade or inform
- Create social stories for students to practice dialog
- Using the visuals to help with creating descriptive narratives
- Use the characters to introduce a new lesson
- Use the story to come up with various conclusions
Take a look at my attempt at directing a play!.